Blaschke & Schneider Funeral Homes in La Crosse Wisconsin
have been a family owned and operated business for over 80 years. In 1929, A. E. Blaschke purchased the Fessler Funeral Home in downtown La Crosse and since then it has evolved into two funeral home locations in La Crosse. Through the first years the Blaschke Family served La Crosse area from the 6th and Vine Street location. In 1966, Joseph and Jerry built the 401 West Ave. location. In 1972, Jerry’s son Robert J. Blaschke joined the firm. In 2000, the Nelson Funeral Home on 1007 Caledonia St., was acquired and continues to serve La Crosse’s north side. In 1995, Michael A. Schneider joined the staff, and in 2010, Adam M. Schneider joined the firm. The current Southside location at 1501 West Ave. So. was constructed in 2005. Today, both the Blaschke & Schneider Funeral Homes in La Crosse Wisconsin families continue to have a key role in the business.
Blaschke & Schneider Funeral Homes has 2 locations to best serve you.
1501 West Avenue South, La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601
1007 Caledonia Street, La Crosse, Wisconsin 54603